The 38th Annual AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence
February 20-27, 2024 | Vancouver, Canada
Policies for AAAI-24 Authors
AAAI looks forward to seeing everyone in Vancouver in February. To better plan for your participation at the conference, please read the author presentation policies. At the time of the camera ready submission, authors of accepted papers will be required to acknowledge that they are aware of these policies and will comply with them.
- At least one author is required to present that paper in person and therefore register for the conference at the in-person rate.
- All presentations must be done in-person. There will be no remote presentation option.
- Acknowledgement of policy at the time of the camera ready submission: “I commit to an author presenting the paper in-person at AAAI-24. If exceptional circumstances arise that prevent the authors from presenting the paper in person, I will notify AAAI immediately. I acknowledge that if I do not notify AAAI about exceptional circumstances, then the paper will not be included in the proceedings”.
- Any paper not presented in-person will be removed from the proceedings unless one of the authors notifies AAAI of exceptional circumstances via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 30, 2023. Exceptional circumstances must be approved by AAAI. Last minute impediments to in person participation will be evaluated as well.
- Proxy requests will only be considered for exceptional circumstances and must be approved by the AAAI-24 chairs. Authors must submit information about competence and ability of the proxy to deliver a good presentation for the paper. Requests should be sent to email@example.com no later than January 5, 2024.
- If there are no exceptional circumstances, the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
- If the author does not notify AAAI that they will not present the paper in person, the paper will not be included in the proceedings.