Papers from the 2015 AAAI Spring Symposium
- No. 1: Ambient Intelligence for Health and Cognitive Enhancement
- No. 2: Foundations of Autonomy and Its (Cyber) Threats: From Individuals to Interdependence
- No. 3: Knowledge Representation and Reasoning: Integrating Symbolic and Neural Approaches
- No. 4: Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Reasoning
- No. 5: Sociotechnical Behavior Mining: From Data to Decisions?
- No. 6: Structured Data for Humanitarian Technologies: Perfect Fit or Overkill?
- No. 7: Turn-Taking and Coordination in Human-Machine Interaction