The 1995 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 27–29, 1995 in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the nine symposia were:
- Empirical Methods in Discourse Interpretation and Generation
- Extending Theories of Action: Formal Theory and Practical Applications
- Information Gathering from Heterogeneous, Distributed Environments
- Integrated Planning Applications
- Interactive Story Systems: Plot and Character
- Lessons Learned from Implemented Software Architectures for Physical Agents
- Representation and Acquisition of Lexical Knowledge: Polysemy, Ambiguity, and Generativity
- Representing Mental States and Mechanisms
- Systematic Methods of Scientific Discovery
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.