The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, in cooperation with Stanford University’s Department of Computer Science, was pleased to present the 2010 Spring Symposium Series, held Monday through Wednesday, March 22–24, 2010 in Palo Alto, California. The titles of the seven symposia were as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence for Development
- Cognitive Shape Processing
- Educational Robotics and Beyond: Design and Evaluation
- Embedded Reasoning: Intelligence in Embedded Systems
- Intelligent Information Privacy Management
- It’s All in the Timing: Representing and Reasoning about Time in Interactive Behavior
- Linked Data Meets Artificial Intelligence
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.