The 2005 Spring Symposium Series was held Monday through Wednesday, March 21–23, 2005 in Palo Alto, California. The titles of the eight symposia in this symposium series were:
- AI Technologies for Homeland Security
- Challenges to Decision Support in a Changing World
- Developmental Robotics
- Dialogical Robots: Verbal Interaction with Embodied Agents and Situated Devices
- Knowledge Collection from Volunteer Contributors (KCVC05)
- Metacognition in Computation
- Persistent Assistants: Living and Working with AI
- Reasoning with Mental and External Diagrams: Computational Modeling and Spatial Assistance
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.