AAAI 2019 Fall Symposium Series
Call for Participation
Sponsored by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence
Washington, DC, November 7–-9, 2019
- Submissions due to organizers (please see individual descriptions for extensions): July 26
- Organizers send notifications to authors: August 16
- FSS final papers due to organizers: September 13 (recommended)
- Registration deadline: September 20 (Registration information will be available around August 20)
AAAI Fall Symposium Submission Site
Authors should submit their work via the AAAI Fall Symposium EasyChair site. Please be sure to select the appropriate symposium when submitting your work.
AAAI Code of Conduct for Events and Conferences
All persons, organizations and entities that attend AAAI conferences and events are subject to the standards of conduct set forth on the AAAI Code of Conduct for Events and Conferences.
The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence is pleased to present the 2019 Fall Symposium Series, to be held Thursday through Saturday, November 7–9 at the Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, Virginia adjacent to Washington, DC. The titles of the eight fall symposia are as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence and Human-Robot Interaction for Service Robots in Human Environments
- Artificial Intelligence and Work
- Artificial Intelligence for Social Good
- Artificial Intelligence for Synthetic Biology
- Artificial Intelligence in Government and Public Sector
- Cognitive Systems for Anticipatory Thinking
- Human-Centered AI: Trustworthiness of AI Models and Data
- Teaching AI in K-12
An informal reception will be held on Thursday, November 7. A general plenary session, in which the highlights of each symposium will be presented, will be held on Friday, November 8.
Symposia generally range from 40–75 participants each. Participation will be open to active participants as well as other interested individuals on a first-come, first-served basis. Each participant will be expected to attend a single symposium. Registration information will be available on the AAAI web site in August 2019.
For further information, please contact:
AAAI Fall Symposium Series
2275 East Bayshore Road, Suite 160
Palo Alto, California 94303
Interested individuals should submit a paper or abstract by the deadline listed above. Please submit your submissions directly to the individual symposium according to their directions. Do not mail submissions to AAAI. See the appropriate section in each symposium description for specific submission requirements.
Most symposium organizers have elected to accept submissions via the AAAI Fall Symposium EasyChair site at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fss19. Please be sure to select the appropriate symposium when submitting your work.
For more information about the 2019 AAAI Fall Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
- Call for Proposals (2019)