The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence presented the 2016 Fall Symposium Series, Thursday through Saturday, November 17-19, at the Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, Virginia. The titles of the six symposia were as follows:
- Accelerating Science: A Grand Challenge for AI
- Artificial Intelligence for Human-Robot Interaction
- Cognitive Assistance in Government and Public Sector Applications
- Cross-Disciplinary Challenges for Autonomous Systems
- Privacy and Language Technologies
- Shared Autonomy in Research and Practice
An informal reception was held on Thursday, November 17. A general plenary session, in which the highlights of each symposium will be presented, was held on Friday, November 18.
For more information about the 2016 AAAI Fall Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
- Call for Proposals (2016)
AAAI Symposium Series Chair and Cochair
Gita Sukthankar (University of Central Florida)
Christopher Geib (Drexel University)
FSS-16 Chair and Cocha
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.