The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence presented the 2015 Fall Symposium Series, Thursday through Saturday, November 12-14, at the Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, Virginia. The titles of the six symposia were as follows:
- AI for Human-Robot Interaction
- Cognitive Assistance in Government and Public Sector Applications
- Deceptive and Counter-Deceptive Machines
- Embedded Machine Learning
- Self-Confidence in Autonomous Systems
- Sequential Decision Making for Intelligent Agents
An informal reception was held on Thursday, November 12. A general plenary session, in which the highlights of each symposium were presented, was held on Friday, November 13.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.