AAAI 2006 Fall Symposia
The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence was pleased to present the AAAI 2006 Fall Symposium Series, held Friday through Sunday, October 13–15, at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Washington, DC.
The titles of the eight symposia were as follows:
- Aurally Informed Performance: Integrating Machine Listening and Auditory Presentation in Robotic Systems—Organized by Derek Brock
- Capturing and Using Patterns for Evidence Detection—Organized by Ken Murray
- Developmental Systems—Organized by Sanjeev Kumar
- Image Comprehension—Organized by Walt Truszkowski (This symposium was cancelled.
- Integrating Logical Reasoning into Everyday Applications—Organized by Mike Kassoff
- Interaction and Emergent Phenomena in Societies of Agents—Organized by Goran Trajkovski
- Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition—Organized by Vasant Honavar
- Spacecraft Autonomy: Using AI to Expand Human Space Exploration—Organized by David Kortenkamp
For more information about the 2006 AAAI
Fall Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
- Registration Brochure (2006)
- Call for Proposals (2006)
- Call for Participation leaflet (2006)
- Call for Participation brochure (2006)
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and
ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.