- AAAI Code of Conduct for Conferences and Events
For inquiries about the code of conduct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries about the AAAI-20 program, please write to email@example.com.
Francesca Rossi (IBM Research, USA)
Vincent Conitzer (Duke University, USA)
Fei Sha (Google Research and University of Southern California, USA)
The Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20) will be held February 7-12, 2020 at the Hilton New York Midtown, New York, New York, USA. The program chairs will be Vincent Conitzer (Duke University, USA) and Fei Sha (University of Southern California, USA). The purpose of the AAAI conference is to promote research in artificial intelligence (AI) and scientific exchange among AI researchers, practitioners, scientists, and engineers in affiliated disciplines. AAAI-20 will have a diverse technical track, student abstracts, poster sessions, invited speakers, tutorials, workshops, and exhibit and competition programs, all selected according to the highest reviewing standards. AAAI-20 welcomes submissions on mainstream AI topics as well as novel crosscutting work in related areas.
Located in the heart of New York City in Midtown Manhattan, the Hilton New York Midtown hotel is within walking distance from New York’s premier attractions such as Times Square, Radio City Music Hall, Fifth Avenue shopping, the Broadway Theatre District, Central Park, The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) and many more iconic New York landmarks. Manhattan’s extraordinary cityscape provides a dramatic charge for people of all interests and ages. Powerfully compact at 13.5 miles long, the borough is filled with soaring skyscrapers, glamorous neighborhoods, shops and restaurants, with the magnificent 843-acre Central Park — a National Historic Landmark — at its heart. Be sure to sample Manhattan’s cultural masterpieces — The Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, and the Guggenheim Museum — or experience a live show on Broadway, at Lincoln Center, a TV studio or in jazz clubs from Harlem to Greenwich Village. The list of key landmarks is topped by the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Times Square, South Street Seaport, The Cloisters and Rockefeller Center. Beyond Manhattan, New York’s five boroughs have five distinct personalities, with their own vibrant cultures, dynamic art scenes and world-renowned shopping and dining. For complete information about options in New York, please visit www.nycgo.com.
Additional details about AAAI-20 will be posted here as they become available.
News and Updates
- Turing Award Winners at AAAI-20: Join us for a special 2-hour event featuring the 2018 Turing Award Winners – Yoshio Bengio, Geoffrey E. Hinton, and Yann LeCun. Click here for details.
- NEW! AAAI is pleased to announce a new Undergraduate Consortium, to be held February 7 at AAAI-20 in New York. For details, please see https://aaai.org/Conferences/AAAI-20/undergraduate-consortium/
- Attention Reviewers! AAAI is seeking (self-)nominations of qualified individuals to serve as program committee members for AAAI’20 and review submitted papers.See the Call for PC (Self)-Nominations (https://aaai.org/Conferences/
AAAI-20/call-for-pc- nominations/) for more information.
- IAAI-20 Submissions Due September 5, 2019
Submissions for the 32nd IAAI conference are now being accepted. For further information, please see the Call for Papers
- AAAI-20 Tutorial Forum due August 23, 2019
Note the upcoming deadline for submitting a proposal for the AAAI-20 Tutorial Forum — August 23. See https://aaai.org/
- AAAI-20 Special Track on AI for Social Impact
AAAI is pleased to announce the continuation of the Special Track on AI for Social Impact. For more information, please see the Call for Papers https://aaai.org/Conferences/
- AI in Practice
AI in Practice is back for AAAI-20! View the preliminary line-up of speakers at https://aaai.org/
- AAAI Diversity and Inclusion due September 13, 2019
AAAI has issued a Call for Diversity and Inclusion Activities. Be sure to submit your proposal by September 13!
- AAAI-20 Program Calls
The calls for a host of student, senior, and demo program are now available under the Calls dropdown above. To submit, go to https://easychair.org/
- AAAI-20 Workshop Proposals are due July 19, 2019
For the full Call for Proposals, please see https://aaai.org/Conferences/AAAI-20/ws20call/.