AAAI-19 Exhibitor Information
On behalf of AAAI, we invite you to exhibit at the Thirty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence to be held January 27 – February 1, 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Each year the AAAI conference brings together over 2,000 AI researchers and practitioners from around the world. Your participation at AAAI-19 is an excellent way to reach the leading scientists who are conducting groundbreaking research in artificial intelligence. Whether you want to showcase your intelligent technology services to the AI community, or tap into this incredible source of talent, AAAI-19 is the premier venue to accomplish these goals.
The AAAI/ACM SIGAI job fair invites students and professionals looking for internships or jobs to meet with representatives from companies and academia in an informal “meet-and-greet” atmosphere. In the beginning of the event, one representative from each organization has the opportunity to introduce the organization and its job opening(s) for about 1 minute. Afterward, all attendees have a chance to mingle.
Conference and Exhibit Schedule
- AAAI-19 Conference: January 27 – February 1
- Exhibits / Competitions: January 29 – 31
- Exhibit Move-in: January 29 (before 10:00am)
- Exhibit Tear-down: January 31 (noon, except for job fair participants)
- Job Fair: January 31 (12:30 – 3:00pm)
- Tuesday, January 29: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, January 30: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Thursday, January 31: 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday, January 31: 12:30pm – 3:00pm (optional Job Fair)
*Exhibit hours are subject to change.
- Commercial Vendors: $1,225 per tabletop
- Publishers / Nonprofit Organizations: $825 per tabletop
- University Research Laboratories: $425 per tabletop (restricted benefits)
- Job Fair: $75 (addl optional fee for confirmed exhibitors)
**Exhibit fees are based on one (1) 6-foot by 30-inch skirted table, 2 chairs, and (1) ID sign. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Electrical power is not included. All prices are quoted in US dollars.
AAAI-19 Exhibitors are entitled to several benefits in addition to their exhibit space:
- A 100-word listing and description in the AAAI-19 / IAAI-19 Program
- One complimentary technical registration to the AAAI-19 / IAAI-19 Conference
- Eligibility to have an insert in the AAAI-19 Conference bag
**University Research Laboratories who elect to exhibit at the reduced $425 rate receive only the program listing.
To register, please complete the online form on the right.
For additional inquiries, please contact AAAI at:
2275 East Bayshore Road, Suite 160
Palo Alto, California 94303, USA
Telephone: (650) 328-3123 Fax: (650) 321-4457