AAAI-19 Student Activities Overview
The Thirty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence
January 27 – February 1, 2019, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
The organizers of AAAI-19 are continuing the strong student outreach program developed in the past few years — in particular, making AAAI-19 student friendly by arranging a number of activities for students attending the conference. Many of these activities are open to broader audiences, and so they are also a good way for anyone to expand their knowledge of AI. There are many opportunities for both students and researchers to be involved.
- AAI/ACM SIGAI Job Fair at AAAI-19
- Student Roommate Pairing Service
- AAAI/SIGAI Doctoral Consortium
- AAAI-19 Student Reception
- Student Abstract and Poster Program
- Recommended Tutorials
- Women’s Mentoring Breakfast
- Lunch with an AAAI Fellow
- AAAI-19 Games Night
- Student Volunteer Program
- Student Socializing Opportunities
For a complete, detailed overview of student activities, please visit https://movingai.com/AAAI19/.
We look forward to seeing you and/or your students at AAAI-19!
Student Activities Cochairs
Sriraam Natarajan (University of Texas, Dallas, USA)
Nathan Sturtevant (University of Alberta, Canada)
William Yeoh (New Mexico State University, USA)