Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF, Microsoft Word Doc format, or RTF document file format. (We do not accept LaTeX files.)
- The text is single-spaced; uses at least 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal, or the author agrees to modify the paper to conform to such requirements should the paper be accepted.
- The submission is written in English without highly technical terms or professional jargon.
- An abstract of 75-200 words is included.
- To include a copyrighted text of more than 500 words, the author has secured written permission from the copyright holder of the text. AAAI will not be responsible for the cost incurred as a result of the permission.
- The author profile is complete or updated, and includes e-mail, telephone, and surface address information.
- Metadata is provided for the submission.
- Brief autobiographical statements from all coauthors are appended to the end of the article.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.