AAAI 1996 Spring Symposium Series
The 1996 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 25–27, 1996 in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the eight symposia were:
- Acquisition, Learning and Demonstration: Automating Tasks for Users
- Adaptation, Coevolution and Learning in Multiagent Systems
- Artificial Intelligence In Medicine: Applications of Current Technologies
- Cognitive and Computational Models of Spatial Representation
- Computational Implicature: Computational Approaches to Interpreting and Generating Conversational Implicature
- Computational Issues in Learning Models of Dynamical Systems
- Machine Learning in Information Access
- Planning with Incomplete Information for Robot Problems
For more information about the 1996 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.