AAAI 1994 Spring Symposium Series
The 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 21–23, 1994 in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the ten symposia were:
- Active NLP: Natural Language Understanding in Integrated Systems
- Applications of Computer Vision in Medical Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: Interpreting Clinical Data
- Computational Organization Design
- Decision-Theoretic Planning
- Detecting and Resolving Errors in Manufacturing Systems
- Goal-Driven Learning
- Intelligent Multi-Media Multi-Modal Systems
- Software Agents
- Toward Physical Interaction and Manipulation
For more information about the 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.