AAAI 1993 Spring Symposium Series
The 1993 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 23–25, 1993 in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the eight symposia were:
- AI and Creativity
- AI and NP-Hard Problems
- Building Lexicons for Machine Translation
- Case-Based Reasoning and Information Retrieval--Exploring the Opportunities for Technology Sharing
- Foundations of Automatic Planning
- Innovative Applications of Massive Parallelism
- Reasoning About Mental States
- Training Issues in Incremental Learning
For more information about the 1993 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.