AAAI 1992 Spring Symposium Series
The 1992 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 25–27, 1992 at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the nine symposia were:
- AI in Medicine
- Cognitive Aspects of Knowledge Acquisition
- Computational Considerations in Supporting Incremental Modification and Reuse
- Control of Selective Perception
- Knowledge Assimilation
- Practical Approaches to Scheduling and Planning
- Producing Cooperative Explanations
- Propositional Knowledge Representation
- Reasoning with Diagrammatic Representations
For more information about the 1992 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.