AAAI 2006 Spring Symposium Series
The 2006 Spring Symposium Series was held Monday through Wednesday, March 27–29, 2006 in Palo Alto, California.
The titles of the eight symposia in this symposium series were:
- Argumentation for Consumers of Healthcare
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Cognitive Science Principles Meet AI-Hard Problems
- Computational Approaches to Analyzing Weblogs/li>
- Distributed Plan and Schedule Management
- Formalizing and Compiling Background Knowledge and Its Applications to Knowledge Representation and Question Answering
- Semantic Web Meets e-Government
- To Boldly Go Where No Human-Robot Team Has Gone Before
- What Went Wrong and Why: Lessons from AI Research and Applications
For more information about the 2005 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.