The documents and information posted on this web site are copyrighted materials of:
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence
2275 East Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, California 94303
This material may not be retransmitted or redistributed without permission in writing from The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. Permission to use documents from this server is granted, provided that (1) the copyright notice appears in all copies, and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents is for personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
These materials are NOT public domain.
Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this web site are subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C.
If any of these materials have been posted for access on any other server, please contact AAAI. The AAAI logo is a registered trademark of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. All rights reserved. Use of this logo without prior authorization from the American Association for Artificial Intelligence is forbidden.
- This website is provided "as is." AAAI makes no express or implied warranties with respect to matters such as accuracy, completeness, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and merchantability in regard to the content on this website.
- AAAI assumes no contractual liability for trademark or other infringements on intellectual property rights with respect to infringing material provided by third parties to AAAI or posted on this site by third parties.
- AAAI assumes no liability for errors or omissions of material that appears on this website.
- AAAI shall have no liability for damages arising from any reliance on data, information, or other content published on this website.
- The aforementioned disclaimers (1-4) shall apply with equal force to any and all material provided by reference, hyperlink, or in response to an inquiry submitted or directed to this site.
- Neither the mention of, citation to, or other reference to any individual, group, organization, product, viewpoint, opinion, theory or any and all such entities and matters shall constitute an endorsement thereof or infer any association therewith in regard to AAAI. Conversely, the failure to so mention, cite, or otherwise reference shall not be construed, deemed or otherwise understood as implying or inferring anything whatsoever.
Original material subject to copyright © 2006, by The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence.
Some Copyright Resources
- Text of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) (Available from Cornell University (hypertext) and the U.S. House of Representatives (gopher)
- CONTU Guidelines on Photocopying and Interlibrary Arrangements
- Guidelines for Classroom Copying in Not-For-Profit Educational Institutions
- U.S. Copyright Office
- Coalition for Networked Information: CNI-Copyright Listserv Archive
- Institute for Learning: Guide to Copyright & Related Resources
- Legal Information Institute, Cornell Law School
- Multimedia Law
- The Bangemann Report: The EC and the Global Information Infrastructure
- Intellectual Property and the National Information Infrastructure (The White Paper)
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization)