AI Job Opportunities
Prospective employers can submit listings at the submission page.
Submitted April 30, 2014
Software Engineer — Autonomous Experimentation
Responsibility will be to develop computer algorithms, design and deploy GUI concepts, and support an existing codebase for autonomous experimentation. The successful candidate will work on a unique platform with a highly diverse team and will be responsible for all code maintenance and development with the platform. The candidate will leverage their ability to learn and deploy various software concepts, including artificial intelligence and robotics-inspired technologies, design patterns, UI and network programming, and data processing and management techniques. A willingness to learn and apply concepts of advanced materials science concepts is also required.
Professional Experience Required:
- developing software with C#
- designing data mining approaches
- application of design patterns for software development
- tie materials science concepts to software architecture and development
- image processing and peak fitting algorithms
Additional Professional Experience Preferred:
- Network and web development
- artificial intelligence approaches and other constructs, including machine learning, computational optimization, nonlinear data fitting, and image processing
Education: PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study. MS in EE, CS, or related field of study plus relevant professional experience would be considered.
Salary and Terms: Commensurate with education and experience
Company Website: www.ues.com
Applications are received through our website: www.ues.com
(Government Contract) UES is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer